Refrigerated Organic Mussel
Natural, fresh, healthy
100% Mussels cooked in their own juice,
without conservatives and additives
Average values in 100 gr of mussels:
- Energy values: 468 Kj/112 Kcal
Fats: 2,7 g.
- of which saturated fats: 0,5 g.
Carbohydrates: 3,2 g.
- of which sugars: 0,0 g.
- Proteins: 18 g.
- Salt: 0,93 g.
- Scientific name: Mytilus galloprovincialis
- Origin: Spain FAQ 27 Subzone IX.a (Rías Gallegas)
- Production method: From farming. Farmed in wooden platforms with Bio Certification
- Preservation: Between 0º and 4º C
- Lifespan: 55 days from the production stage
- Allergens: Molluscs
- Refrigerated product
|30-40 pieces/kg||1 kg||8 Bags||50 Boxes|
Tips & Tricks
You can use its juice (the water from the bags) in rice, stew, etc.
Open the bag, leave at room temperatura and eat.
Heat for about 2 or 4 minutes at medium temperature, having pricked the bag previously.
Introduce the bag in boiling water for about 2 to 4 minutes and consume.